Whenever you choose, answer these questions as you honestly feel at the moment … there are no right or wrong answers … there are only your answers … then, whenever you choose, you can answer them again … you can choose to share your answers … keep your answers for yourself … or even let your answers go … you can even choose not to answer … remember you have a choice …
1. What do you like about yourself ???
I like that I am there when someone needs me … especially my children
2. What positive change have you made for yourself ???
I have learned to stop the negative reactions from my negative thoughts over something bad I feel is happening to me … things still happen and I can still have negative thoughts about them but I have learned a healthier way to react to them
3. What do you anticipate changing for yourself ???
4. What do you do to relax ???
watch a movie
5. What sound is peaceful to you ???
an acoustic guitar playing
6. In what sight do you find beauty ???
7. What smell do you always enjoy ???
the smell of rain
8. What is your favorite place to go ???
driving in the mountains
9. What place do you look forward to going but haven’t been … yet ???
10. What is your fondest memory ???
I have two … the births of my two daughters … i will never forget the feeling of holding each of them for the first time and saying a prayer to be the best father I can be for them … I love my girls
11. What is your most uplifting dream ???
I would be able to leap high in the air and then float while looking down on the earth … I guess you could call it flying but it didn’t seem to me that way in the dream … flying seemed unrealistic to me but floating was acceptable to my unconscious
12. What is the most inspirational moment you have ever had ???
It was 3 years ago … July 13 2007 … when I can say I was at my lowest personally … I will never forget the pain and anger I carried and how much it affected everyone in my life … I had enough and I looked for the answer to change myself for myself … I found my answer July 31, 2007 … what saved me from myself was going to a place where I was accepted no matter who or what I was, or what I had been through … the people I met did not judge me … in fact they let me take my time to figure out things for myself and when I was ready they were there for me … I realized I was not alone anymore and that I had found my place to be when I needed it for me … I can go away for as long as I choose and when I choose to return I know I will be welcomed again no matter what … I look forward to returning soon and sharing my 3 years of a continuing inspirational journey … one that has led me, and still leads me, towards personal healing and growth …
13. What positive question would you add to this list … and how would you answer it ???
why 13 ??? why not ??? 13 is just a number, isn’t it ???
being notunwell is to encourage positive thought